A Variety of Ag Loan Options for Area Farmers
Our communities were founded on the strength of local farmers, their dedicated work ethic and their commitment to great values. Today, local farmers, breeders and ag producers continue to support the local economy through their hard work. CBI Bank & Trust honors this commitment by offering numerous agricultural loan programs, and supporting one of the largest ag lending portfolios in eastern Iowa and west-central Illinois.
Agricultural Loan Options at CBI Bank & Trust
Covering Muscatine, Washington and Johnson Counties in Iowa and Rock Island County in Illinois, our ag lending team is ready to help local farm operations with their financing needs:
- Operating Capital - Special provisions for seasonal repayment are just one of the features
- Ag Real Estate Loans - Purchase or refinance farm land, building construction and other permanent farm improvements
- Machinery and Equipment Loans - Long-term payment schedules are available if needed
- Leasing for large-ticket items, one of our newest offerings, is available for businesses and ag operations --- contact us for details
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) Loan Programs
Contact a CBI Ag Lender to Get Started!
Our ag lending team members are your friends on the farm and in the field. Get in touch with us today!
Ryan Cox, Vice President, Agricultural Banking
563-262-3101 or email at Ryan.Cox@cbibt.com
Matthew Brown, Vice President, Ag and Commercial Banking
319-653-2265 or email at Matthew.Brown@cbibt.com
Zach Kinrade, Vice President, Ag and Commerical Banking
563-284-6202 or email at Zach.Kinrade@cbibt.com
Matt Smith, Ag and Commercial Banker
563-262-3833 or email at Matt.Smith@cbibt.com
Kody Johnson, Ag and Commercial Banker
563-262-3112 or email at Kody.Johnson@cbibt.com
Diane Coulter, Business Assistant
563-262-3132 or email at Diane.Coulter@cbibt.com
Enjoy our Ag Newsletter
We send an interesting, informative ag newsletter to our clients on a regular basis --- just one of the many benefits of being a CBI Bank & Trust ag client!
Click on the image below to access the most recent issue.